Aunt Dana fraked up with Mini-me. I have to apologize to the niece for not sharing the coat I was using weekend in the car as my covers. She's at that highly impressionable, all about me age and the request for me to give up my blanket, when answered by my, "but I'm cold" was not met with very well.
Now in my head I was saying, "But I'm cold, and isn't there another coat? Cause I used it earlier when we went through this before on our way down to grandma's". But what you want to say, and what actually comes out of your mouth are two different things when you're running on 6 hours of sleep and pushing your 17th hour of being awake. Yeah, Auntie lost her mind, I admit it. So now, I get to have a sit down and have a conversation with my 2 year old self, honestly, I never saw this happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment